My son is having fever with some rashes for 2 days. Which treatment should i go ?

hi doctor , my son (1yr1month) is having fever from 4th April morning. We are giving him Meftal P syrup once he gets fever. After 6-7 hrs he again getting fever. We are taking homeopathic medicine for him for cough, which the doctor said is the reason for the fever or is a viral, for fever he suggested please give crocin or meftal p, it will be ok by 2-3 days. But today morning he got rashes all over his body when he gets fever again. Please suggest what to do in this case. Should we go for homeopathy or Allopathic medicine to get him relief immediately.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011