My son has dent on the forehead

my son has fallen off my bed around two feet tall when he was 11 months, a year ago. I have taken him to the doctor, they said he was fine, he may be falling and hit on the right side of the forehead. And now he is almost two, I recently discovered a small dent on his right forehead but it only appear when he smile or looking up otherwise it seem perfectly normal. Could this dent be from his old falling and shows up now, cause he have not fallen or gotten hit by anything recently. Will it eventually go away as he get older or not?. Should I take him to the doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011
thanks for choosing health care magic.For kids of this age falling is common.and minor injury like this usually does not cause any permanent problem.So do not think any need for worry.If there is local swelling,redness etc. he might have been hit recently.other wise you should not worry.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurang Krishna's  Response
It is highly unlikely that the dent is due to the old fall. As you said, the dent is visible only when he is smiling or looking up. It suggests that the dent is due to muscular activity. So a bone damage looks remote. What you can do now is that, just run your fingers gently across the forehead and see if you can feel a depression over the bone. If you do, take him to a doctor. If not, then just relax, he is fine.