My son had a thinning of the aortic root.And its gone. Is it possible?

My son had a thinning of the aortic root . Now four years later a different hospital did a 2d echo and they? said its gone how can that be?? Is it a miracle? cause thoughs defects get worse as you grow not better. Ten years ago a speacialist saw it many times I dont understand. I m glad and I hope its true cause he could not play sports for along time now hes doing everything. What could have happened??? Does anyone know anything about this kind of problem?????
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009