My son can not speak, kindly help me

I am Mahaesh kumar father of Gaurav Kumar he is my son and 2 years old but he don't speak. sir i request u that what i do please.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Mar 2010
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hello Mahesh , I think you should get a hearing evaluation done for your son . This could either a BERA test or an ASSR . Also we will have to evaluate his other developmental milestones . I would certainly advice you to go ahead with the evaluation as early as possible . As the child grows it becomes more difficult to habilitate the child

Anonymous's Response

Hi.. If you have not seen  doctor for evaluation, then better consult one..