My skin is getting pink and warm after having duck egg. Can I be allergic to this ?

Age: 14 Gender: Female Recently I ate a duck egg with the baby fetus in it. It s commonly known as Balut in the philipines. I started feeling bumps on my face the next day and my skin is very warm and pink/ red. I put ice on it to cool it down and it doesnt do much afterward. I ve tried claritin , Benedryl cream and pill, tylenol , advil , and metrogel 1%. This was all used in a three days time. But not all at once. Each one I tried once. Aloe didn t help at all on my face. It made it burn even more and I wanted to itch it. It looks similar to Rosacea and a little bit of lupus. I was born with a skin condition called eczema but i don t think that plays a part in this. I believe this is an allergic reaction to the duck egg I ate. Doctors before have told me to stay away from the yolk of eggs. For years I have grown and was able to eat the eggs perfectly fine. Until, suddenly once I ate the duck egg for the first time, it took over my face. I did not eat the yolk of the egg. How should I treat this? I don t want to walk into school again looking like a giant red pimple.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011