My sister is suffering from back pain and stomach ache. What could be the possibilities?

My sister has had a back pain last month, without any specific treatment because she insist on not having an X-Ray. The pain has eases, but she is now suffering with stomach ache and diarrhea . She also said that her tummy skin aches , although she is not vomiting. My sister is 30 years old, and she live in another country. Could anyone please advise on the possibilities of the above mentioned symptoms? Could the stomach ache be in anyway related to the back pain? Thanks in adv. for answering the question.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011