My sister have had Mental Illness, please suggest any treatment for her

Doctor My sister is affected mentally. She is 25 year old now. Initial symptoms are, Crying and she wont talk to us and exhibit split personality sometimes in a day. It started 5 yrs back. It was severe in first year, we treated with psycologist doctor and it was cured. After that this problem gets repeating and now its 4th time she is affected. We dono how to treat this. Now her problems are, 1. She never talk to us as normal. 2. Used to cry for more time. 3. Get dipressed. 4. She used to tell us "Her mind is confussed" Can somebody help how to provide treatment??? regards...Murugesan
Asked On : Sun, 13 Dec 2009