My right shoulder dislocated and now it affected my left shoulder and it also getting dislocated twice or thrice

During my practise session i fell down and it results dislocation of my right shoulder about 4 years ago.i took rest n take medicenes for this.but while after somedays i started playing again it got worse and nearly about more than 50-60 times got dislocated and everytime i set it at the right place after some primary pain. after this act i feel relieved. sometime when i am in deep sleep and trying to get up i find my shoulder is out of the it affected my left shoulder and it also getting dislocated twice or thrice as i am feeling more pain in my left shoulder than my right shoulder.i cannot push my hand back and unable to do right postures because of the pain and the fearr of getting dislocated once again.i am doing a little bit exercise and at the same time i am feeling some frictions inside my effects my personality and my life as i am going to entry the corporate world.i cannot enjoy my outdoor activities due to this injury. so please help me what should i do?is it going to lead a major problem ?if i ll operate what would be the approx cost?should i operate both shoulders at same time ?please give the right solution. thanks for reply.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Apr 2010