My right artium to be enlarged and pump harder. My valves are leaking

I saw a cardiologist about 2 months ago. After having a arterogram performed on me, he told me that my apec has quit working my left artium is not pumping properly, causing my right side to be enlarged and pump harder. My valves are leaking, and he mentioned I had a hole in my heart . I am 27 years of age. I m writing because he told me i was cleared to go back in perform duties at normal. I still hurt constantly and it feels like somebody is squeezing my heart and it makes me short of breath . If there is anybody out that is a cardiologist and can it explain, why he released me to go back to perform duties. I need to understand more about what is going on. I hurt alot.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
It's unanimous, every thinks this Dr is a quack and you need to get a second opinion, tell him that yes you will go back to work only if he assumes complete responsibility for your health if anything happens to you, and get that in writing. He'll quickly reconsider