My recent TMT report shows slight variations after Angioplasty surgery

Hi, I m 50yrs old and 3 yrs back have undergone Angioplasty surgery . I ve been having constant check ups which is positive but the recent report of TMT shows up slight variations and the Dr said i need not to worry. Could please help me with my concerns here as to what exactly should i be doing next? Cos those variations are really tensing me up ( btw I ve anxiety problem for which i ve been under medications since 10 yrs). I would appreciate it if u could explain me how exactly these variations in TMT matter to my health. Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
hi well come to Hcm
slight variation does not mean any thig.Degree of changes are important and type of
changes are important and associated symptoms during TMT are to be given equial
important.Need not wory at the most you may require re Angio but if doctor used the
word slight chainge may not be of any significanc
Just forget about it so long doctor suggest any thing further to be done

change there may not be any worry some