My problem is involuntary movements

my problem is involuntary movements due to stomach upset. lots of gas coming out of my mouth. i mean burps
Asked On : Thu, 12 Nov 2009
The conditions is called aerophagia. This is because of swallowing of air during food. This happens because of talking while eating or hastily eating the food. There is a chance of air to be swallowed. Hence it is advised to eat slowly with good chewing of food. You may swallow air during gulping of water. Consider cutting on carbonated drinks. Some times milk and milk products cause burps because of lactose intolerance, cut their consumption. If you have any other symptoms like burning pain in the stomach or food or acid regurgitation into the mouth, that could be reflux oesophagitis which needs life style modification and certain medications.