My placental position is posterior and grade 0 at 231/2 weeks, what does it mean?

iam Mrs swathi23yrs oldin scan report i got my placental position is posterior and grade 0 at 23 1 iam Mrs swathi23yrs oldin scan report i got my placental position is posterior and grade 0 at 231/2 weeks. Is there any problem with above mentioned condition? Please provide your valuable suggestions.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Placenta is the cord like thing that connects your uterus to your baby. Its attached to the uterus at some point, yours is posterior, means its attached to the back -wall of uterus.
This is not a problem.
Takecare.