My penise is small and weak compare

i am 33yrs old. my penise is small and weak compare to my age. hi, i am 33yrs old. my penise is small and weak. i am going to marry soon . i want to imprpve it before my marriage. kindly tell me the way how to improve it naturally. thanks , AGNISHWAR DAS.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi Mr.Das;
welcome to healthcare magic.
The normal minimum size of penis required is 2 inches or more when erect hope you are better than that.Secondly about the weakness you need to find out as if you can last in a sexual act for 2 mins it is more than enough .So first get married then probably you will get a idea where you stand.It is just apprehension that is what you are calling weakness.If you still are worried you can consult a Sex specialist for pre-marriage counselling.
All the best for your marriage.