My penis is small.what should i do?

hey my penis is small.once i had sex with one girl and she suggested me to get a small operation done so that the skin of the tip of my penis will be cut and then it will be easy for me to have good sex
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

well its called circumsizion for one.. and I believe its very painful if you dont get it on birth.  It prolly helps for her just like a dildo is'nt usually smooth but I really doubt its gonna make a noticeable difference.

A smart man once said "Its not the size of the wave,  its the motion of the ocean."

Anonymous's Response

Oh and you can always take "Sinrex" or "Extenze", yes they actually work lol

http://www.enlargementsolutions.com/penis-enlargement-pills

Anonymous's Response

It might help ..but I dont know how much of help it might be..why dont you consult a sexologist man???

after ur operation u will have good sex since u will be able to move ur penis more in & out in her pussy ur girlfriend is clever she has good experience