My penis glans and corona are sensitive. Have phimosis. Found smegma. Help?

My penis glans and corona are very sensitive. I m uncircumcised and I noticed this problem about a week ago. I think I have a condition known as Phimosis and it s kind of difficult to pull the foreskin over the head. Today I was able to pull the foreskin, to expose my corona and I noticed that the corona is kind of a purplish color. My entire corona. Because I m uncircumcised, and have phimosis, I was never able to pull the foreskin down and this is really the first time I was able to examine it. I m Korean, so I m not sure if a purple colored corona is considered the normal color. My entire glans is very sensitive, even with the foreskin over the head. Could you please tell me if the color is natural and why is my glans and corona so sensitive all of a sudden? Oh I forgot to mention that I did find a small amount of Smegma down there and cleaned it out
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012