My nose bone is bend, does due to that my hair fall start ?

Dear doctor my problem is that my nose bone bend and some days ago bleed my nose from left side where bone is bend doctor is said need 3 surgery bcoz in my bone is bend and and bone is big too and fats is increase too is it necessary and does due to that my hair fall start
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello.. some times if the bone is bent a lot n is creating a problem then it has to be operated.. get examined by other doctor for second opinion..
god bless
first of all i really thank full to you dear dr komal for answer very soon
i examine with 3 doctor all suggest me operate but issue is that many people say after operate may be it bone increase agian and doctor say may be you flu stop in your head due bone problem it may cause heair fall
please what is you opnion i have all xray and report did i send you