My neck size had doubled and besides this my jaw has become much wider and squarer. How to treat this?

Hi i was doing lots of push ups wrongly and was using my neck and jaw mainly instead of my chest . After two weeks i realised, that my neck size had doubled and besides this my jaw has become much wider and squarer . I can feel a bone growth of rather increase in size at my right side of the lower jaw/condyle which makes my right side of my face feel distorted at the lower jaw with something sticking out. Is their any way to get rid of that bone i assume which seems to be sticking out? And i find i have more jaw muscles which have grown on my left and right jaw as well which makes me look more muscle chubby. Is there any way to reduce the amount of jaw muscles? Thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
thanks for choosing health care majic.This seems to be unconvincing.any exercise can lead some increase in size or muscle mass but the way you say is not possible.Pl.see your doctor to know exact reason for increase in size like this.