My muscles and bones in joint being weaker after doing squat exercise

good evening doctor, i have some muscle problem, day by day , i feel that my muscles and bones in joint being weaker andf more weaker it have some choice, i can hear that clearly when i do squat exercise. and i feel a little bit pain like niddle is being stuck in my knees.

coul i get this answer

Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010
u have to go through some investigation like random blood sugar,serum uric acid level and other routine tests.its better to consult an orthopedician near to have not mentioned ur age. for time being give some rest to some asanas in every morning and breathing exercises. these some be continued till 6 months to 1 yr for getting benefit.also bit control in ur food habits. but first meet the ortho dr and clear the doubt of any pathology.
General & Family Physician Dr. Khaleel Ahmed.Manik's  Response
no where ur age is mentioned , no probs , , if ur bit old , it could be a age related weakness , mild pain killer ointments like volini gel will help u .,
  Anonymous's Response

Did you apply Zandu balm and took a hot bath? Try to do this and I am sure you will be relieved from the pain. Otherwise buy a massager which produce heat in it. An electrotherpay from physiotherapist shall also help.

Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Vikas Dwivedi's  Response
welcum to healthcaremagic
as u mentioned above , u r doing squatting.
so before squatting u hv do sum hamstring stretch, and TFL(tensor fascia lata) stretch,
and most imp is u hv to do only half squat, dont go for full.
u follow this , definitely ur pain will cum down .
and to strenthen other body parts go n meet a physio he/she will cure ur prob n provide u a bettr ways of exercises.
tk cr