My mom has swollen kidney and stones in it

my mom is suffering with the kidney problem.. having swollen kidney and stones in it please give me suggestion in finding a good doctor please

Asked On : Mon, 24 May 2010
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response

your mom is suffering from hydro-Nephrosis a condition usually caused by partial obstruction of urinary tract by calculus [stone] or any other pathology

when this calculus is removed this hydro-Nephrosis is usually reversed

there is very good treatment of Renal and urinari calculies [stones of kidney ,ureters and Bladder ] these drugs are called Ashmari bhedya or Lithiolytic in Ayurveda

you can go for Ayurvedic consultant or write at

thank you soo uuch