My left testicle is half small than my right

hi my left testicle is half small than my right and it hurts a little when i touch a part of it
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Get yourself examined by doctor and follow his advise accordingly.
Possibility:

It could be normal as generally both testes are not of same size
Another possibility could be hydrocele if it is than it may need treatment.

You have to take homeopathic medicine for sometime after consulting homeopathic physician and your problem will be cured completely,

Temporarily you can take berberis vulgaris 30 4 tabs 4 times in day,if hydrocele is confirmed by doctor.

thanks,
dr jignesh
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello dear, u can go to a surgeon and get yourself diagnosed, this will plan the treatment for the same, if there is any pain, it could be orchitis, otherwise, hydrocele or varicocele is what we suspect.u can also try homoeopathic medicines for the same.
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
hi;
I guess this problem may not have been since childhood.Anyway if the testis is swollen it can be a Hydrocele meaning fluid getting collected in sac where testes is inside this sac ;secondly it could be a varicocele but since it is not painful it will be more of hydrocele.You will need to get examined by a doctor who can differentiate between the two;then if it is confirmed to be a hydrocele you may require a small surgery to get rid of collected fluid.
thanks