My left hand is completely numb when i go to sleep and wake up

Are these signs that I could have a heart attack? And i'm 18!? Yea. my left hand actually has been going numb latey. Like sometimes i will go to sleep and wake up the next morning and my left hand is completely numb and idk why. i had a little chest pain but it s gone now.i m a little bit freaked. could be a sign that i m having a heart attack or i might get one? i m 18 and i also have diabetes and i weigh like 135. so i really don t know.... HELP PLEASE!
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009