My left breast feels like there is an electric shock going through

my left breast feels like there is an electric shock going through it sometimes Hi there - i am not sure what category to put this under - but I have been experiencing very weird sensations in my left breast - it feels like i have shocked - and it is quite tender - please advise. heather
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. The vibration sense could be arising from neuropathies secondary to diabetes, nerve entrapment at the thoracic outlet, cervical spondylitis, vitamin deficiency, menopause, endocrinological causes, and lastly vascular obstructions. The symptoms can be reverted back once the cause has been ascertained. You may consult a primary care general physician for an examination.

Hope it helps you. Regards.

Hi there doc

Thanks for your feedback - i am only 40 years of age - menopause is ruled out :-)
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Jasvinder Singh's  Response

Thanks for the clarification. In that case, get the other causes which I have mentioned above ruled out. For the pain in breasts, other causes like premenstrual breast soreness and fibrocystic disease also need to be ruled out. Pain is mostly associated with fibrocystic changes( cyclic pain) occurring a week before menses and going away gradually with the onset of period.

For discomfort, you may use a properly fitting sport bra which is very helpful. You may also use vitamin E supplements and avoid taking tea, coffee or chocolate. Using evening primrose oil and adding dietary flax seed to your diet can also be very effective.

Also, apply some warm compresses on the breasts and take some over the counter pain reliever(analgesic) like ibuprofen or diclofenac.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
dear heather.. take conium 200 single dose its a homeoapthic medicine so safe,sure n faster results..n report.. u will get releif from it..
godbless..

drvigsclinic@gmail.com

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.