My left arm and hand shakes and twitches. What can I do ?

my left arm and left hand started to shake and twitch for the last two days without stopping. What can I do ? It gets worse when my arm in bent.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Hello there..
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum..
Twitching of one arm may be due to various reasons related to your nervous system, musles or may be deficiency of certain vitamins. You need to consult a doctor immediately and get yourself investigated to determine the cause and treatment!!!
Hope this helps!!
Take care!!
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello dear, trembling of one side of body, one arm and hand, could be due to some neurological deficit on other side of brain.kindly visit a neurologist. r u hypertensive?
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Trembling of one arm can be due to many reasons. Is there a history of injury around thr shoulder? Any other medical condition like diabetes you have?
You will have to see a neurologist for an examination, only then a diagnosis can be made. Plus some investigations may be required here, for which your physician willguide you.