My husband shooting lots of blood from penis while having sex.

Hi, I was trying to make love to my husband. We used lubricant everytime we had sex because of an incident which happened previously, he bleed his penis while having sex with me. So from that day onwards, we used lubricant everytime. Previously, I think it was the tear of the skin which connects the skin to the penis. Now, a worst case happened, we did not put any lubricant, we forcefully come together, we forced his penis inside me, he asked me to get up straightaway because he's hurting, what terrified me was that blood just spurt out of his penis, it's alot alot of blood.. I'm really worried afraid that something will happen to him again. He refused to see a doctor. He don't even dare to pull down his skin now cos it really hurts him alot.. It's really alot of blood. Please advise, I really need help! Since he refused to see a doctor, is there any medication which I could get from the pharmacy? Thank you so much!
Asked On : Mon, 5 Apr 2010

Why still no replies!? ANYONE!? I thought that I will get reply within minutes?! This is urgent people!

well maybe he popped a blood vessel inside, why not you go to a doctor and ask them i wouldn't know this is about the only adivice i would know to give you. hope this helps :)

I'm here to ask experts because he doesn't wish to go to a doctor :(

He bled for about a day.

I'm not sure if it's blood vessle of skin tear, as the previous time is not like this, this time is the worst case ever!

go to a docter froce him if you have 2