My husband cannot walk for 4 months. Is this for slipped disk or anything else?

hi my husband woke up one morning four months ago and could not move.(back and leg pain) it was very bad.some doctors said it is probly a slipped disk some saidsciatice and some said muscle spazim. the gave him medication but nothin worked. 4 months later they decided to keep him in hospital they have left him for 4 months in very bad pain also been out of work for 4 months cannot walk up the stairs. and canot lie down can he sue someone for leaving him like that
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009