My hips have been bothering me like crazy, please suggest any treatment

I'm 19 years old. My right hip hurts soo much i cant walk. i have done dancing and water polo when i was younger and a lot skinner. now that i have gained weight i have been feeling my bones almost rubbing together. my hips have been bothering me like crazy. is there any stretch or medication i can do or take to make it stop?
Asked On : Mon, 10 May 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
THanks for the query

It is unlikely that u r suffering from any bone issues as u r still very young
I advice u give ample rest to the hip for three weeks, take tab hifenac MR as sos basis
. If it still pains too much seek advice from an orthopedician

Have a healthy living