My heart started accelerating. I am trying to just forget it but this anxiety is really hard.

Hi guys, for some reason I think it s probably a phobia or something, but about 4 days ago I got really anxious, my heart started accelerating, I have never had any problems before, I am only 18 years old, I went to my doctor and he did some blood test as well as a EKG , my cholesterol, sugar, he said is excellent as well as my heart, he told me I should just don t worry about it, but for some reason I just keep thinking I am going to have an attack and have terrible panick episodes that last for a few minutes, and the go away, I am trying to exercise at least 15 minutes a day, and relax, but sometimes I am just too stressed about it, even at work, and I don t know what to do, I am trying to just forget it but this anxiety is really hard, Anything I can try, I really don t want to take any medication, more natural things. Thank you so much, any help will be appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009