My heart feels like it has butterflies in it

My heart feels like it has butterflies in it and I got very dizzy has anyone else had this problem? Oh great now I am going to have a heartattak. Forgot to mention I have had this before and did go get evaluated by a doc and they said it was just from too much caffine and cigs. Everyone thinks I m just parinod I don t eat cheeseburgers or eggs. Don t eat red meat at all and eggs only once in a great while don t really like the taste of them. Mostly I eat fish and veggies. For breakfast whole grain cerel with skim milk.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Sounds like you have, like me, Premature ventricular contraction. I have similar symptoms. I was put on kholter montior for 24hrs and diagnosed as have PAT and PCV. It is often begnin and in certains cases can be life threatening is you have a heart disease. Stop the caffeine, tea, chocolate and take magnesium, potassium and calcium it helps to reduce it. Drink a lot of water and stop stressing! All these helped me to reduce it