My heart feels a bit heavier than usual and sometimes I feel my heart pounding

My heart feels a bit heavier than usual and I can sometimes feel my heart pounding, is that normal?
This has began ever since I drank this ice coffee . Since then, I avoided coffee completely. But strangely, the feeling of my heart kind of heavyish, yet it bugs me at times, occurs sometimes =/ Yeah, people are telling me that it's just an coffee effect and I'm just thinking about it too much but Im not too sure about that. I know I should be going to the doctor already but I'm in a situation which is hard to get to the doctor. =/ What should I do ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
I have similar symptoms when I have panic attacks, and my panic is often because of too much caffeine or stress. I'm sure you know that it's probably nothing, but if you're like me you won't be satisfied until you let the doctor check you out! For now, you're obviously okay-- as in, you definitely aren't going to drop dead. XD I would highly recommend going to the doc, though. At the very least it will make you feel better.