My head seems to be leaking fluid. What could be the reason of this?

Hi im not sure which category my question would fit into, so i decided on eye purely as it is closest geographically to my problem.. I completed a tandem skydive 2 days ago but managed to get sunburn over my scalp, forehead and nose at some point during. Since then my head has swollen somewhat and my scalp is scabbing, (this i realise is just my skin healing from the sunburn) But what worries me is that my head seems to be 'leaking' fluid. Im not sure if its from a scab or not but some form of fluid keeps dripping down and across my temple and its pretty weird. I have just woken up and my pillow has a few watermark stains, they appear almost yellow in colour. Sorry i know this is not eye related but if no one can suggest anything would you be able to direct me to somewhere more suitable? Thanks in advance (Even as i type fluid is running down my scalp.. very attractive!) Regards Steve
Asked On : Tue, 6 Jul 2010