My hands feel swollen, painful, feel asleep, tingle and I have no grip. Is this a sign of an illness?

why does my hands feel swollen, painful, feel asleep, tingle, and I have no grip
? This has been going on since Thursday April 25. Also sometimes they feel like they are burning! They woke me up last night in sever pain. I applied ice packs it gave a little relief, I was able to fall asleep for a few hours, but when I woke up it was the same or maybe a little worse. Please give me some answers if any.

Thank You
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013