My grany is having 4 blocks in her heart veins. Is it curable?

hi doctor , i need a clarification.. my grany is having 4 blocks in her heart veins.. doctors have said tat it cant b operated.. but recently i came to know tat there is some injection which when given 4 times will cure her completely. is there any such possibility? if so please do guide me..
Asked On : Sun, 14 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

There are certai anti thrombotic injections available, but your doctor must be knowing more about it. The patient has to undergo some tests to know the exact condition of her health before being injeceted.