My grandpa had double bypass sugary, if this a normal after affect ?

My grandpa had double bypass surgery, if this a normal after affect ? ok, hes really depressed and not eating . he keeps asking if we will remember him how he was, its like hes given up. he was better the week after sugary than he is now. hes really worring me. if anyone knows if this is normal please tell me so i stop worring. no smart anwsers please. his physician does know. hes been in and out of the emergency room since the sugary.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
My grandfather had the same surg and he didnt seem to have them effects