My friend has a heart condition in which his heart simply beats fast, please help

Please can someone give me a solution. My friend who is only 22 years old has a heart condition in which his heart simply beats way too fast. He is a healthy individual who doesn't smoke or drink he exercises regularly. He doesn't want to go on medication... is there any other way he can cure this. He has already had one attack he always gets nose bleeds headaches etc. Please could someone let me know what he can do to prevent this getting worse... I m worried about what might happen if he just leaves it.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009