My father is suffering from tumour in chest

my father is suffering from tumour in chest . found the size is 107*74mm by CT Scan . He is felling pain in left arm and less apetatite. Pl advice.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Jul 2010
Visit MEDANTA"THE MEDICITY" A super Speciality Hospital In sec-38 gurgaon where U can get Consultation with Dr ashok vaid(world renowned oncologist And Dr tejinder kataria 9world Renowned breast cancer surgeon )........or visit or call for assistance 09419191439
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.Best person to advice regarding treatment mode would be onco surgeon.Every big government or private hospital has an oncologist or an onco surgeon.Good luck.