My father is suffering from different kind of urine infection

hello sir, we are from bangalore,India, my father last year he got RBC in the urine and then got right kidney nephrectomy. after 10 months he has seen the same RBC and then tested for the culture and then by systocopy they found some satilite leisons in the urionry bladder and then they have removed by using the laser turb. he has been medication of BCG for 6 weeks after the last dose , the urinary freqvency has increased every 10 mins, then given for culture , they found that as ECOLI. the doctors gave amicacin for 5 days as I.V. B.D. even after the course there is no improvement, but now the creatine level is 1.8. for the BCG vaccination they have put a stunt for the kidney so as to travel to kidney. presently the stent is there for the kidney. can you suggest us the suitable suggetion what may be the reason regards, jeevan
Asked On : Mon, 15 Nov 2010