My father had undergone CABG and he was affected with SOB due to sweat in lungs, kindly suggest

My father had undergone CABG during the month of Oct 2010. After surger he started hiccups and vomit. after one month he was affected with SOB due to sweat in lungs. doctors treated him with LASIX and also with KCL. But still vomiting is there. after one week this treatment he was affected with the same problem added with urine neck micturition . now they are treating with LASIX againg with KCL and RABLET I.V. Is this usual in few cardiac patients? if yes please explain me the reason why it happens?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Dec 2010