My ecg which said i have had a heart attack , but my doctor does not agree

in 2006 i had chest pain . blood test was possitive, ecg neg, 24 hour monitor neg, treadmil positive.had medication for angina .dye in the artery up to the heart said neg all looked clear. my doctor said taking you off all meds. but be aware that even though it all was clear some patients have still had heart attachs. i have been well for a few years , then this year i have started to feel unwell again. tired all the time, pressure on my chest, three weeks ago i had an ecg which said i have had a heart attack , but my doctor does not agree, my chest exray says i have overinflated lungs. my doctor says she,s not worried cos i don,t smoke. whats going on
Asked On : Mon, 16 Aug 2010