My daughter has got Rash during flu. Is this a reaction to the medication or just a body reaction ?

Hi, my 9 year old daugter has had a slight sore throat with a temp of 99.5-100.3 before I give her childrens Tylenol cold and sore throat or pedia care multi symptom for about 2 days. I noticed a all over body rash almost like a heat rash on her this morning and has not gone away. Should I consider giving her Benadryl? Is this a reaction to the medication or just a body reaction to her high temp. ? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 3 Oct 2010