My daughter complains that her stomach hurts every time, kindly suggest her

My 7 year old daughter complains that her stomach hurts everytime she eats and she feels sick now is that something to worry about because she has'nt eat since 15/03/11 but i dont know if its something happening at school or what because she was fine before that. Hi i ve just tooked my daughter to the doctors because she complains that everytime she eats she feels sick, the doctor said he cant find anything wrong with her but should i worry due to her not eaten properly since last tuesday 15/03/11 he s gave me a wee sample to take but does she have to do it now or do i have to wait cause he said to see how she is in acouple of days and if she aint better do it but i thought if she did it now could nt they find out whats wrong with her sooner.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011