My child vomits with yellow mucous and gets frequest cold. What is the remedy ?

Dear Doctor , My son age is 3 years 3 months.Whenever he is crying, he used to get vomiting with very thick yellow mucus.He is suffering with frequent little cough.Running nose with thick cold/fluid.if running nose get stopped,he will get fever .Doctor always said he has throat allergy .This is happening frequently.Doctor always used to prescribe Levolin,Taximo syrup for 5 days during fever.he used to get fever once in two months.Why it so.Can you please advise us.Always his ear filled with wax.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011