My chest hurts a lot.What can i do to prevent the pain?

My left chest hurts a lot, at first i thought it was cause i slept wrong but now it keeps on hurting. I get tired very fast when i walk even when i walk slow, and Im usually walking a lot and quick but lately i cant walk right cause my chest hurts. I don't know what it is and right now i am in another country and don't have a health plan or enough money yet to check whats wrong with me. My question is what can i do to prevent the pain it hurt a lot my left chest and my arm too.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Get some arrangements for a physical evaluation to be done by a cardiologist cause the symptoms you pose here need to be bit more elaborate. In the mean time go soft on smoke and drinks. Consume more water and fresh juices.