My cheeks burn pretty bad when I cry, is that normal ?

my cheeks burn pretty bad when I cry is that normal When I cry my cheeks burn very bad and their so dry. Is that normal?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello..Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum’.
due to the acidic content the skin can burn its pretty normal ..
the skin can also burn more if the cheeks skin is too dry..
avoid direct exposure to s
you can apply a moisturizer or skin oil to prevent excess of dryness of the skin..
Eat a well-balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables to improve skin texture.
have a high water content such as carrots, lettuce, cucumbers, and combine them with a lemon juice and olive oil dressing. eating some roasted nuts such as pumpkin seeds, seaseme seeds, or even sunflower seeds will give your skin a glow

wishing you good health..