My bone of the foot is broken. What can i do to get rid of the pain?

my bone of the foot is its well.but now i feel pain.what i do
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jan 2010
age 52 gender Female sir i have high diabetes level 385 every day i am taking 2 tablets 1-Dinom-M and 2-Janu-met but my diabetes is not in control please give proper solution
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Fractured bone of the foot usually take atleast few weeks to heal completely with rest.. The pain might indicate that the healing is not complete.. Further rest may be needed with analgesics.. You can check with the doctor to see if the fracture is healed completely..