My blood sugar level is 480 after eating. Should i be concerned ?

my blood sugar level before eating was 133 then 2 hrs after 488. two days before I did a 12 hr glucose test and it was 113. My blood sugar was 133 before eating and then 480 afterwards. Carrots, rice, and ice cream were some of the things I ate. Two days before I had a 12 hour fasting glucose test and it was 113. I dont feel bad my feet and hands kind of tingle but I dont feel sick. The 480 should I be concerned tonight or was it just the sweets and that is normal for eating things like that?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011