My baby having little bit cold and getting cough sometime. doubt about swine flue in my baby

I am staying in Bangalore India, I am having 9 month, we need to travel to mahrashtra by train . my baby having little bit cold and getting cough sometime. Because maharastra having more cases of swine flue, if baby got the infection their because of cold, am worried wheather we should travel. if yes what kind of preacutions should i take so that me or baby will not get teh Swine fllue infection. Please respond ASAP
Asked On : Mon, 24 Aug 2009