My baby has a little bump on her vagina, what cold this be ?

my baby has a little bump on her virgina what is it well how can i start this is my first time here and i have a question. this morning i was changing my babys diaper and i saw that she had a little bump on her virgina. the little bump is located on the upper place of the virgina. when i saw it i got really scared because it wasent there 4 hours earlier when i changed her diaper. can someone please tell me what it might be????
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
Thanks for query.
it seems that it may be due to something bite on the part.
You observed for few hours and if not disappeared consult your doctor for antihistamine drops or any antibotic drops if required.
Ok and bye.
Pediatrician Dr. Vibin K V's  Response
welcome to Health Care Magic,
it mgiht be something not vey significant.if its not troubling her, you can just observe for one day but if its increasing or not coming down in a days time, needs to be shown to some doctor or a dermatologist. tkcr