My baby has a 2.4 cm hole in heart what can I do ?

my baby name is tharanishree she prob in heart , doctor told hole heart for 2.4 cm hole in heart what can I do ?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Mar 2010
welcome to HCM..,
Thanks for query..,
2.4 cm hole in the Heart ...could be congenital Heart disease..,
Most of the congenital heart problems require time to correct itself in its own way...,
But some have need immediate medical attention...,
So immediately consult Cardiologist and asses ,evaluate the
current problem...In this case You can't do anything ..go consult o.k Bye..,
  Anonymous's Response

Meet a cardiologist or a pediatric cardiologist and look for what further can be done for her. She might need to be operated depending on her current condition and extent of the problem. Was ECHO done for her??