My anus has been very ticklish for the last week and it feels like something is tickling my anus

My anus has been very ticklish for the last week, it doesn t really itch except for at night. and during the day it feels like something is tickling my anus and maybe a little moving around. It started last Saturday and it s been bothering me for to long now, i m not really worried, because it dosen t hurt but it gets annoying after awhile of a constent tickling feeling around and in my anus. When i wipe my butt the tickling goes away and i feel much better, it feels good to actually not tickle. Then once im done and i pull my pants back up the tickling comes back shortly after. The tickling has been getting more frequent and today it hasn t stopped once except for during lunch, i have now found out that when i do very active things like sports and dancing it starts to sting and feels like somethings oozing or tickling. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011