My TSH is negative after a ayurvedic treatment , but i have fibromyalgia

Hello Doctor I have conducted thyroid test ( TSH , T3,T4). As per report, T3 and T4 are in the normal range but TSH is high, Therefore I need to consult a doctor in Bangalore could you plz suggest me a good doctor for that (possibly nearby Indira Nagar/Domlur Banagloare). First time I got thyroid problem in year 2005. For 1-2 months I used eltroxin tablet and after that for few months i was on Ayurvedic medicines. Then from 2006 onward my all test reports (T3, T4, TSH) came negative. In 2008 I got married. After my delivery my weight was increasing gradually. I feel diginess. I can t climb stairs. strain in eyes. In 2010 doctor told that i am suffering with fibromyalgia . gender - female weight - 70 kg height- 5 gt please send me the doctor name on my personal id - Thanks Uma
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011